The Church of St Mary, St Cuthberga and All Saints, BH21 5AP
The main church dates back to 1832, rebuilt after a fire, with only the 15th century Saxon Tower remaining , boasting a bagpipe playing gargoyle.
The 13th century font was recovered from a neighbouring field having been used as a cattle trough.
About Witchampton Church and Village
Witchampton Village Facilities and Groups
SAFEGUARDING - If you have any Safeguarding questions or concerns please contact our Parish Safeguarding Officer Ros Nash on 07500 110098. WIMBORNE VILLAGES safeguarding policy.
- Parish Communion 3rd Sunday in the month 10.30
Include the following:
- Harvest Service
- Service of Remembrance
- Carol service
- Crib service
- Bible Study Group
- Village Fete
- Village Open Gardens
Wimborne Villages Safeguarding Policy
General useful information
- The Church of England VA First School is closely affiliated to the Church for children in Reception Year to Year 4 01258 840684
- Witchampton PALS Pre-School 01258 840042
- The Village Hall 01258 840459 provides parking by arrangement
- Witchampton Community Shop 01258 841097 is a great asset for the community