The Church of St Mary, St Cuthberga and All Saints, BH21 5AP
The main church dates back to 1832, rebuilt after a fire, with only the 15th century Saxon Tower remaining , boasting a bagpipe playing gargoyle.
The 13th century font was recovered from a neighbouring field having been used as a cattle trough.
About Witchampton Church and Village
Witchampton Village Facilities and Groups
- Family Breakfast Church in the Village Hall 1st Sunday in the month 09.00am has been temporarily suspended during lockdown It is hoped to resume in the New Year (2021).
- Parish Communion 3rd Sunday in the month 10.00
- Silent Prayer every Tuesday at 10.00
Parish Communion is normally recorded live each Sunday and can be found on Suzie’s Vimeo channel by the day after.
Include the following:
- Harvest Service
- Service of Remembrance
- Carol service
- Crib service
- Bible Study Group
- Village Fete
- Village Open Gardens
General useful information
- The Church of England VA First School is closely affiliated to the Church for children in Reception Year to Year 4 01258 840684
- Witchampton PALS Pre-School 01258 840042
- The Village Hall 01258 840459 provides parking by arrangement
- Witchampton Community Shop 01258 841097 is a great asset for the community